2012 GingerBread Lane
- More than 425 Pounds of Dough were used to make the houses.
- It took 590 pounds of icing to glue it all together.
- The Houses are then topped with 335 pounds of candy
- GingerBread Lane features 870 candy canes.
- It took 43 pounds of assorted toffee candies to make the 4 houses in Toffee Boulevard.
- There are 57 varieties of candies used throughout GingerBread Lane.
- The clock tower in Peppermint Central Park is 3 feet 11 inches and weighs in at 41 pounds.
- The lighthouse in EggNog Bay is modeled after the Cape Fear Lighthouse in South Carolina.
- Each of the six houses in GumDrop Row feature 9 pounds of gumdrops.